2019 Search for Excellence
- Youth Programs
- Demonstration Garden
- Workshop or Presentation
- Community Service
- Innovative Projects
- Special Need Audiences (Senior, Disabled, Therapeutic, etc.)
- Research (applied scientific methodology)
Accepting Applications February 25–April 30
Celebrate success, recognize the efforts of your teammates and build support for your county Extension Master Gardener (EMG) program – Submit your MGV project for Search for Excellence! Applications for MGV team projects undertaken in calendar years 2017-2018 will be accepted through April 30.
- SFE is open to all active NC MGVs
- MGV teams may only submit one application per category
- Projects that have previously won the NC EMG Search for Excellence are not eligible to apply
- A representative of the winning team is expected to attend the awards presentation on June 8, 11 a.m., NC State campus, and participate in the Search for Excellence Celebration webinar, to be held in September 2019. View the 2018 SFE Celebration on YouTube.
- Not sure what qualifies as a Search for Excellence project? Read about our 2018 winners.